We offer two different types of pool heating equipment, including:
An electric heat pump will heat your pool or spa economically, saving you money and offering the ability to enjoy your pool or spa year-round. Utilizing an environmentally safe, high-performance refrigerant, a heat pump transfers the heat from the outside air to your pool. Installation is easy, since there are no gas lines to install or propane storage tanks to purchase. Set the electronic thermostat the same way you would set the thermostat on your central air conditioner, and your heat pump will maintain the temperature of your pool or spa to within 1 degree Fahrenheit.
Electric Heat Pumps feature:
- A heat exchanger that heats water faster and more efficiently
- Compressors that are 20-25% more efficient and 50-60% quieter than conventional reciprocating compressors
- Off-set plumping for easy installation
- Corrosion-proof cabinet with an easy access panel
- Dual electronic thermostats for independent temperature control for your pool and spa
Digital Pool and Spa Heater
Our reliable gas heaters feature high-energy efficiency, fast heat-up times and low long-term operating costs. They are designed to save space while working hard and blending quietly into your backyard environment.
These easy to use, digital pool and spa heaters feature:
- Microprocessor controlled thermostat with easy adjustments and a digital temperature display
- Onboard diagnostics making troubleshooting fast and easy
- Remote control compatibility for easy integration with either the simplest or most complex control systems operating your pool or spa
- Self-adjusting stainless steel burners that will burn cleanly and efficiently and can compensate for varying gas pressures
- Wind-resistant design to ensure the heater runs efficiently even in windy conditions