Our team can locate and repair leaks in commercial or residential swimming pools and spas. Our highly trained specialists use advanced electronic equipment to locate hidden leaks without damage to your property. Our goal is to identify the source of the leak and repair it with minimal cost and downtime.
Signs you have a pool leak:
- Pool loses more water than regular evaporation
- Pool has air in the system
- Pool deck is cracking, sinking or lifting
- There are soggy spots around the pool
- You have to add water more than once a week
Not sure if it’s a leak or normal water evaporation? Try the bucket test, explained below:
- Bring the pool water to normal level. Fill a 5-gallon bucket with pool water to about two-thirds from the top.
- Place the bucket on the first or second step of the pool. Ensure the bucket is immersed in the pool at least five inches.
- Mark the water level inside the bucket.
- Shut off the pump and auto fill and mark the pool water level on the outside of the bucket.
- Resume normal pool pump operation.
After 24 hours, compare the two water levels. If the pool water (outside mark) goes down more than the bucket’s water level, there is probably a leak. If levels are the same, only evaporation has occurred.
We are available to diagnose and repair pool leaks 24 hours a day/7 days a week. Call (407) 402-8264 to schedule an immediate appointment with one of our leak detection specialists.